Clam Shell Hand Held Sealer
The Ultrasonic Hand Held Sealer offers the fastest hand held method for sealing clam shells. Dual heat multi-purpose hand held ultrasonic heat sealer. Ideal for sealing thin clam shells or for tacking. No waiting time to preheat. Spot seals OPS, PSP, PVC, HIPS, PPF, PP, and A-PET materials.
- Jaws are coated to resist corrosion from PVC materials.
- Safe, Simple, and Easy to use. The beginner can use it like a stapler.
- Good design. Smart Packing.
- This unit does not have a repeat, expendable commodity to seal the clam shell.
- Light to handle.
- No fear of being burned.
Easy to operate. Turn the unit on. Place the package to be spot welded between the points on the handset and depress. Move to the next place to be spot-welded on the package and repeat. The clam shell is spot-welded by ultrasonic waves.
Note:The manufacturer does not recommend interchanging handsets between bases since they are matched electronically. Interchanging handsets may lead to product failure that will void all warranties. Warranty is also voided if the handset is closed without a clam shell present to be sealed.
- Oscillating Frequency: 57kHz
- Power Requirements: 110v, 20 watts
- Effective Weld Area: 3mm x 5 mm
- Output Handset Cord: 2 ft.
- Handset: 1" x 4.5" x 2.1", weight 6 oz.
- Oscillator: 9" x 6.7" x 2", weight 22 oz.