42" Gluefast Colonel Label Gluer
The 42" Colonel Electric Label Gluer applies a uniform film of adhesive to paper labels with ease. Standard features include variable speed control, and protected gear train and rollers. Optionally you can add a thermostatically controlled glue reservoir to use heated or cold water based adhesives. After laying the glued paper on the substrate, using an Adjutant Press easily eliminates bubbles and wrinkles. We recommend getting a press wider than the gluer.
- Variable speed control
- Protected gear train
- Glues single or multiple labels simultaneously
For the BIGGER jobs. 20C and 32C are 115v, 42C is 220v.
The Colonel may be modified with several options. Our suggestion is to get all the details on your adhesives being used, what temperature range is suggested by the glue manufacturer for applications, descriptions of the material the adhesive is being applied to, a description of the item being glued, and an idea of the glue coverage you are looking at and send us an email.
- 230/240 volt motor available.
- 19.5 deep feed table for greater ease of operation when working with long labels.
- Pressure-bar attachment. Attaches to Colonel Gluer in minutes without tools. Required if applying adhesives to the bottom of rigid surfaces such as chipboard, corrugated, plywood, etc. up to 5/8" thick.
- Edge/strip gluing attachment
For big jobs, don't forget to look at the Adjutant Press to help smooth the bubbles out of your label.