The START International LD3000 high-speed electric label dispenser is the updated model of the LD2000V. It dispenses small labels and die-cut parts made from paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials, and is designed for small work areas. The LD3000 has a photosensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances the label roll accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound for a clean working environment. No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different label sizes. Up to 8 dispensers can be daisy-chained to other LD3000 dispensers to operate as a single dispenser and dispense different labels at the same time. The dispenser housing is made from anodized aluminum for durability. The LD3000 label dispenser operates on 12 VDC, using an included 100-240 VAC universal transformer. This label dispenser is made in the U.S. It is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- Electric label dispenser for small work areas and small labels made of paper, vinyl, acetate, polyester, foam, foil, and other materials
- Accepts 1"/25 mm and 3"/76 mm roll core sizes; 6"/152 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 2.25" (6 to 57 mm) wide and 0.25 to 3" (6 to 76 mm) long
- Feed speed is 2.2"/56 mm per second
- Up to 8 dispensers can be daisy-chained and operated as a single dispenser