START International - LD3500 2.25" Wide Label Dispenser For Clear Labels
The START International LD3500 high-speed electric label dispenser allows for different orientation of labels. It dispenses small labels and die-cut parts made from paper, polyester, vinyl, acetate, foam, foil, and other materials, and is designed for small work areas. The LD3500 has a photosensor, which ensures that the unit peels, dispenses, and advances the label roll accurately and consistently. The liner scrap is automatically rewound for a clean working environment. No tools are required to adjust the dispenser for different label sizes. Up to 8 dispensers can be daisy-chained to other LD3500 dispensers to operate as a single dispenser and dispense different labels at the same time. The dispenser housing is made from anodized aluminum for durability. The LD3500 label dispenser operates on 12 VDC, using an included 100-240 VAC universal transformer. This label dispenser is made in the U.S. It is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- Electric label dispenser for small work areas and small labels made of paper, vinyl, acetate, polyester, foam, foil, and other materials
- Accepts 1"/25 mm and 3"/76 mm roll core sizes; 6"/152 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 2.25" (6 to 57 mm) wide and 0.5 to 4" (13 to 101.6 mm) long
- Feed speed is 2.2"/56 mm per second
- Up to 8 dispensers can be daisy-chained and operated as a single dispenser
- Hanging capability
- Strip plate allows for different orientation
Label dispensers and label applicators help remove a label from its liner or backing paper. They are used in manufacturing, bulk mailing, packaging, and the food and beverage industry. Manual label applicators and multi-roll label dispensers are useful for small jobs. The operator pulls the liner or backing paper around a plate or a bar, peeling the label away from the liner. High-speed electric label dispensers are often used in industrial settings. When the operator removes a label, a sensor detects its absence and switches the motor to advance the label roll. The label is pulled over a strip plate, which separates the label and its liner. Electric label dispensers use either a photosensor or a limit switch as a sensor. Specialized label dispensers of both manual and electric types are designed for labels of unusual size or material such as bottle and jar labels, die-cut parts, and hang tabs.
What’s in the Box?
- LD3500 high-speed electric label dispenser
- 100-240 VAC universal transformer
- Power cord