Start International - Model LD6025 4.75" Wide High Speed Label Dispenser
These dispensers will dispense labels as well as die-cut parts and butt-cut labels and automatically peels, releases, and advances, paper, vinyl, acetate, mylar and foil films. No tools required for adjusting to different size labels. Adjustable photo sensor for pinpoint accuracy. Zero to low maintenance required. Automatic scrap re-winder helps eliminate a trip hazard on the shop floor. Handled lock rod makes scrap removal fast and easy. Safety interlock on motor cover. Adjustable strip plate for "hard to pull" labels. Will accommodate core sizes from 1" (25.4 mm) up.FEATURES:
- Replacement for LD5000
- Electric label dispenser for short length and tiny barcode labels made of paper, vinyl, acetate, polyester, foam, foil, and other materials
- NEW built-in hanging capability for use with workbenches & LDHANGER16
- Accepts 1"/25 mm and 3"/76 mm roll core sizes; 12"/305 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 4.75" (6 to 121 mm) wide and 0.125 to 6" (3 to 152 mm) long
- Feed speed is 1.6"/41 mm per second
- High torque motor for large-diameter label rolls
Label dispensers and label applicators help remove a label from its liner or backing paper. They are used in manufacturing, bulk mailing, packaging, and the food and beverage industry. Manual label applicators and multi-roll label dispensers are useful for small jobs. The operator pulls the liner or backing paper around a plate or a bar, peeling the label away from the liner. High-speed electric label dispensers are often used in industrial settings. When the operator removes a label, a sensor detects its absence and switches the motor to advance the label roll. The label is pulled over a strip plate, which separates the label and its liner. Electric label dispensers use either a photosensor or a limit switch as a sensor. Specialized label dispensers of both manual and electric types are designed for labels of unusual size or material such as bottle and jar labels, die-cut parts, and hang tabs.
What’s in the Box?
- LD6025 high-speed electric label dispenser
- Power cord