Marsh TD2100 Series TDH220 Manual Tape Machine with Heater
The American made Marsh manual is built on the same platform as the electronic models. Each handle pull dispenses up to 36" of tape. Equipped with the largest water bottle in the industry and a single brush moistening to increase efficiency in moistening gummed tapes. Tank heater heats the water in the tank so the brush is able to better moisten the tape for fast adhesion to the carton fibers.
Replaces the Marsh 5HT
- All new "Apex" design guillotine style cutter. Made of 420HC Stainless Steel.
- 70oz Water Bottle increases production "Up Time" with fewer refills. Largest bottle in the industry with a rubber valve that reduces water spillage.
- 12 gauge, all metal chassis construction, powder coated industrial gray.
- NEW wide track feeding! The 1.5" feed roll and pinch roll uses a high coefficient friction urethane to ensure accurate and quiet tape feeding.
- Built-in all metal adjustable tape channel guides. All metal construction, easy to adjust with built-in thumbscrew feature for centering the roll of tape. "Open Basket" design offers a quick view of remaining tape roll and easy drop-in reloading.
- Accommodates up to 1000' (305 meter) tape roll max diameter is 9" (222.6mm).
- 1 1/2" up to 3" width tape.
- Models with heaters are Certified to CE and to UL.