OBSOLETE Hand Coder Model HC
See HP-200 for replacement model
Low cost and simple to use.
This handheld roller coder is used to code and identify cartons with messages. Simply insert letters and numbers or a ribbed logomat, ink the ink rollers, and run along the carton. The print roller will spin coding the box.
Key Benefits & Specifications:
- Handheld coder
- New design - more reliable
- Use hand coder to apply logos, shift and date codes, part numbers, expiration dates, etc.
- Print on boxes and other level porous surfaces.
- Print roller is spring loaded and returns to the start postion after each use.
- Rollers are un-inked - Use our CodeTaper ink.
- Replacement ink roller part #163P-HC1010-99
Note: The HC6 used to be manufactured by Algene.
6" x 2"
12" x 2"
Uses United RIBtype letters and numbers.