Porous XF Neoprene Hand Printer Ink Roll Dry
XF NEOPRENE ink rolls are made from extra firm density foam. Although not quite as durable as Microcell, XF Neoprene rolls offer slightly higher print quality and are recommended especially where 3 or 4 lines of type are required.
- Mainly for Non-Porous Inks
- Roll holds more ink
- Works better with transfer of ink to letters
Types of Universal Inks XF works with:
- Type D takes approximately a minute to dry at room temperature.
- Type M takes approximately 30 seconds to dry at room temperature.
- #100 takes approximately 2-3 seconds to dry at room temperature. For use with non-porous coders only.
These rolls can be used with Universal #1150 Ink for porous applications. These rolls are re-inkable for maximum economy.
This roller only fits the hand held HP100 and HP200 series printers.