Interpack’s RSA Series Case Sealers are operator-fed machines that automatically adjust for each size case processed. When your production produces different sized cases to be processed though a single case sealer, an Interpack random case sealer is your answer.
The RSA 2024-SB’s side belt drive is ideally suited to process narrow cases. Also, a random top squeezer option is available to compress the top major flaps before sealing to provide the best possible closure on overstuffed cases. Every Interpack™ Case Sealer comes with an HSD 2000-ET II tape head with adaptive technology to provide optimal tape application and wipe down to each of the three taped panels of the case.
When you compare features, benefits and value, Interpack™ Case Sealers are the right choice for operators, plant engineers, maintenance and purchasing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Automatically adjusts for the widest variety of case sizes
- Best drive selection for light-weight, unstable and void filled cases
- Offset taping heads permit processing cases as low as 2” tall
- Horizontal pneumatic centering side guides with rollers reduces operator fatigue
- Upper head locks to clear jams and replace tape
- Secondary E-Stop button
- Self-tensioning, self-tracking belt drive simplifies belt replacement
- ¹/ ³ & ¼ HP gear motors allow processing up to 85 lb cases