KF-400H 16", 2.6mm Seal Width Impulse Arm Sealer, ETL Listed
KF impulse hand sealers seal poly bags and other thermoplastic materials quickly and efficiently without any warm-up time. Depending on the model of the machine, material up to 20” wide and 20mil total thickness can be sealed. The sealers are equipped with a plug-in electronic timer which controls the different sealing times needed for the varying thicknesses of different materials. Available in 4”, 8”, 12”, 16”, 20” with a 2mm, 2.6mm or 5mm seal width. Manufacturers’ kit includes two elements and two PTFE covers.
Cut and Seal Applications: Round wire heating elements are available for cut and seal applications. There is no additional charge for the round cut wire.
Easy to Operate: Set the timer; insert the bag between the sealing bars, then press down and release. We recommend that the user hold the sealing arm down for an additional second or two to ensure enough time for the bag to set and cool.
- Fast and easy to use
- Adjustable timer
- Completely seals the bag
- Sealed bags allow your customers to view the product before opening it
- Sealers also secure all products together from you to your customer
- Your merchandise will stay cleaner
- Plug-in electronic timer for variable control
- All metal construction
- No warm-up time
- Round wire option available for seal and cut
- ETL Listed (2mm seal width only)