Hand Held Label Dispenser LAP65-30
NV030, NV060, and the NV100 hand held label dispensers work like the old pricing guns used in grocery stores years ago. Squeeze the trigger, dispense a label.
Apply promotional, bar code, or piggyback labels by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Increase your productivity - simply squeeze the handle to dispense and apply any die-cut label. Heavy duty, made for industrial applications. Labels can be wound inside or out. Unique sensor automatically adjusts the label stroke. Patented mechanism dispenses any shape of die cut label with no special adjustments. This labeling device works very similar to the old price guns used in grocery store.
In considering the usage of this type of dispenser, use caution. The total weight of the unit with labels may cause wrist injuries. If your operators are prone to wrist injuries, or you are using a "butt cut" label, we highly recommend using one of the automatic label dispensers available by Start.
- Hand-held label applicator for labeling boxes, bags, and packaging with die-cut labels
- Accepts 1"/25 mm roll core sizes; 3.93"/100 mm maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 2.15 to 3.96" (55 to 100 mm) wide and 0.78 to 2.36" (20 to 60 mm) long
- Sensor automatically adjusts label stroke
- Dispenses nearly any shape of die-cut label