The START International LR4500 bidirectional label rewinder rolls labels onto a roll core as they are dispensed from a thermal transfer printer or reel. The label rewinder operates in two directions, forward and backward. It has two speeds, slow and fast. Two LR4500 label rewinders can be used to unwind and rewind labels for proper orientation of labels. The LR4500 label rewinder operates on 12 VDC with an included 100/120VAC adapter. This product is made in the U.S.
- Electric label rewinder for labels dispensed from thermal transfer printers or reels
- Accepts 1.25 and 3" (32 and 76 mm) roll core sizes; 9" (229 mm) maximum outside roll diameter
- For labels 0.25 to 4.5" (6 to 114 mm) wide
- Operates in two directions, forward and backward
- Two feed speeds, slow and fast
What’s in the Box?
- LR4500 Electric Label Rewinder
- 100/120VAC adapter
- Power cord