START International TDA080-M Electric Heavy-Duty Tape Dispenser
The START International TDA080-M Electric Heavy-Duty Tape Dispenser with Programmable 5 Length memory automatically dispenses & cuts most types of tape up to 3.15" (80mm) wide. Originally introduced by START International, the TDA080-M is an ideal industrial-strength dispenser for high-volume production lines and operations requiring repetitive taping. The TDA080-M can store up to 5 lengths into memory for easy, automatic dispensing of multiple lengths. 4 Modes of Operation: Manual Feed & Cut, Manual Feed/Auto Cut, Auto Feed & Cut, and Interval Feed & Cut. Quickly and easily program a desired length digitally and the TDA080-M will precisely dispense and cut with accuracy of +/- 1mm. The TDA080-M comes with a 3" (76mm) core. Optional foot switch (TDA080PFS) is available.
- Program up to 5 different tape lengths into memory
- Automatically dispenses and cuts virtually any tape - including duct tape
- Designed for continuous industrial use applications
- Compact design and heavy-duty metal construction
- Accepts tape widths from .25" (6mm) to 3.15" (80mm)
- Cut lengths from 1.6" (40mm) to 394" (9999mm)
- Accuracy +/- .04" (1mm) (dependent on type of tape)
- 9" (251mm) maximum outside diameter roll
- Digital push switch display for easy length adjustments
- Comes with standard 3" (76mm) core
- Adjustable feed intervals
- Safety interlock
- Can dispense some non-adhesive materials
- Switchable voltage (100v/115v or 230v)
- Four operating modes (Manual Feed / Manual Cut, Manual Feed & Cut, Auto Feed & Cut and Interval Feed & Cut)
- Optional foot switch available, see Accessories
- Optional serrated cutting blade for thick tapes, P279S
- Designed in the U.S.A.
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, handheld tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Tabletop dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual tabletop dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
What's in the box?
- TDA080-M Electric Tape Dispenser
- Product Manual
- Silicone Oil
- Power Cord