- Automatically dispenses and cuts virtually any tape - including duct tape
- Designed for continuous industrial use applications
- Compact design and heavy-duty metal construction
- Accepts tape widths from .25" (6mm) to 3.15" (80mm)
- Cut lengths from 1.6" (40mm) to 394" (9999mm)
- Accuracy +/- .04" (1mm) (dependant on type of tape)
- 9" (251mm) maximum outside diameter roll
- Digital push switch display for easy length adjustments
- Comes with standard 3" (76mm) core
- Adjustable feed intervals
- Safety interlock
- Can dispense some non-adhesive materials
- Switchable voltage (100v/115v or 230v)
- Four operating modes (Manual Feed / Manual Cut, Manual Feed & Cut, Auto Feed & Cut and Interval Feed & Cut)
- Optional foot switch available, see Accessories
- Optional serrated cutting blade for thick tapes, P279S
- Designed in the U.S.A.
Shipping Weight 23 lbs.
Power Requirements: 115v 60Hz
Core Size: 3"
Tape Width: .25" up to 2"
Tape Length: 2" up to 394"
Accuracy of Cut: =/- .04"
Maximum Roll Size: 6" (152mm) Diameter Roll
Factory Warranty: 90 days parts and labor by manufacturer.