START International zcM1000NM Electric Tape Dispenser
The START International zcM1000NM Electric Tape Dispenser for protective film tapes automatically dispenses & cuts tapes up to 2" (50.8mm) wide. Originally introduced by START International, the zcM1000NM is one of the most reliable and accurate tape dispensers on the market. Quickly and easily program a desired length digitally and the zcM1000NM will precisely dispense and cut with accuracy of +/- 1mm. The zcM1000NM has been used in the most demanding industrial environments for 30 years. FOR PROTECTIVE FILM TAPES.
- Auto feed & cut tape dispenser for protective film tapes
- Ideal for medium to high production facilities
- Includes Digital Length Adjustment
- Accepts Tape Widths of .28" to 2" (7 to 50.8 mm)
- Dispenses .79" - 39" in tape length (20 to 999mm)
- Photocell actuated feed & cut or push-button feed & cut LED Digital length adjustment
- Blades good for up to 200,000 cuts (dependent on type of material)
- Steel frame for durability
- Cabinet made from flame-retardant, antistatic composite (auto ignition of 896°F/480°C)
- Comes with a 3 in 1 core (3" (76mm), 35mm, 1” (25mm)
- Adjustable pressure roller for different thickness’ of tape
- Accuracy of tape length is +/– .04” (1mm) (dependent on type of material)
- Many available accessories fit this machine. See Accessories section.
- Used in Manufacturing Plants World-Wide for 20 Years
- Be sure to look for the START Hologram Label on our Dispenser to ensure you are receiving the original M1000 (zcM1000)
- Made in Japan
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, handheld tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Tabletop dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual tabletop dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electronic dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
What's in the box?
- zcM1000NM Electric Tape Dispenser
- Product Manual
- Silicone Oil
- Safety Guard