START International zcM1100 electric tape dispenser with safety guard cutting head
The START International zcM1100 electric tape dispenser with safety guard cutting head automatically cuts and advances predefined tape lengths, and is suitable for medium to high production of repetitive taping in industrial applications. The safety guard protects the operator by preventing the cutter from activating when objects (such as fingers or tools) are present. The dispenser accepts tape rolls in widths from 0.28 to 2" (7 to 51 mm), with an outside roll diameter up to 7"/178 mm. Using the LED display panel, feed and cut can be set to automatically advance and cut the material. The photosensor detects if there is tape at the outlet for accurate and consistent feeds and cuts. The feed and cut can also be operated manually with a push button. Preset lengths of 0.79 to 39" (20 to 999 mm) can be overridden for a custom cut, and then returned to the autofeed settings. Feed roller pressure can be adjusted for tape thickness. The guillotined cut provides a straight edge to the dispensed tape. Estimated blade life is 200,000 cuts, depending upon the type of tape material. Cut length tolerance is + or – 0.04"/1 mm. The 3-in-1 core holder allows a range of tape roll sizes to be mounted. The dispenser has a steel frame for durability and a cabinet made from flame-retardant, anti-static composite. The zcM1100 tape dispenser operates on 117 VDC at 50/60 Hz. It is suitable for industrial uses such as manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
- Safety guard system prevents activation of the cutter when foreign objects are present (fingers, tools, etc.)
- Automatically advance and cut tape
- Digital length adjustment
- Accepts tape widths from .28" to 2" (7 to 50.8mm)
- Cuts lengths from 1.18" to 39" (30 to 999mm)
- Adjustable pressure feed to help prevent curling of tape
- Manual override of preset lengths
- Photocell actuated feed mechanism & cutter or push-button feed & cut
- Cabinet made of flame-retardant material (auto ignition of 896°F / 480°C)
- Comes with a 3" (76mm) core, others available, see Accessories section
- Many available accessories to fit with this machine, see Accessories section
- Accuracy of tape length is +/-.04" (1mm), dependent on type of material
- Made in Japan
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, handheld tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Tabletop dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual tabletop dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
What’s in the Box?
- zcM1100 Electric Tape Dispenser
- Product Manual
- Silicone Oil
- Safety Guard