The START International zcM2000 Electric Tape Dispenser with 3 Programmable Lengths automatically dispenses & cuts most types of tape up to 2" (51mm) wide. Originally introduced by START International, the zcM2000 is one of the most reliable and accurate tape dispensers on the market. Quickly and easily program a desired length digitally and the zcM2000 will precisely dispense and cut with accuracy of +/- 1mm. The zcM2000 can store up to 3 lengths into memory for easy automatic dispensing of multiple lengths.
- Program 3 different lengths on demand or automatic
- Accepts tape widths from 0.28" to 2" (7 to 51mm)
- Accuracy of tape length is +/-.004"(1mm), dependent on type of material
- Adjustable pressure feed to help prevent curling of tape
- Automatically advance and cut tape
- Cabinet made from flame-retardant antistatic material (auto-ignition of 896 degree F / 480 degree C)
- Blades good for 200,000 cuts
- Made in Japan
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, handheld tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Tabletop dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual tabletop dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape. Gummed tape dispensers, also known as water-activated tape dispensers, work with water-activated adhesive tape. These dispensers moisten each piece of tape as it is dispensed.
What's in the box?
- zcM2000 Electric Tape Dispenser
- Product Manual
- Silicone Oil
- Safety Guard